Thursday, April 10, 2008

Good News

I truly believe that Hurst and I are finally on the right track. I don't want to jinx it quite yet, but it means two vehicles, a house of our own, bills that are paid before the due date instead of the shut off date and financial security. With this new opportunity hovering before us, we have begun to look at houseplans. It's amazing, really the number of houseplans there are out there. It's kinda overwhelming. I can't wait to start picking stuff out and decorating something that's mine.


Hunter is still doing shockingly well in school. He reminds me of a boyish version of me at 8. LOL! He'd be very quick to remind me that he's a boy, not a girl and therefore can't be like me in anyway. Brat!! Gotta love girl-phobic little boys. Baseball will be starting soon. This season should be much easier on me, since I won't be spending my 3rd trimester in the dugout. LOL!!


Emily started Preschool in January. She LOVES her teacher. Melissa Dillon is her teacher, but Emily has renamed her Ms. Alissa. She's doing very well. She does have some adaptive problems, but Melissa and the staff at school says it's to be expected from a child that has never been in a structured environment. She's very independent. She wants things her way and when she says and so it's not surprising she has a small adaptive problems.


Zoe has grown by leaps and bounds. She's nearly 9months old. Just 3 more days. She's been crawling for a month now. She's pulling up on anything and everything, trying to cruise, but she just ends up on her face normally. She's just getting too big. Why do they have to grow up so quickly?

I've launched a new business/hobby venture. I've always wanted to learn how to sew and be crafty. Well, I've done it. Cupid's Bowtique has become a great outlet for me. Check it out, http://www.cupidsbowtique.com/. I'm sewing and designing hairbows, stuffed lovies, pillowcase dresses, and tote bags. OH and I've also made a baby sling. Who'd ever thought I'd walk anywhere near the crunchy side?

Life is good. God is great! Can't wait to see what's coming next?!?

0 comments: