My darling little girl is getting so big. Today we went to the Louisville Zoo for her very first class field trip. We loaded the entire family up and followed along with the school bus convoy. I had planned to take pictures of the convoy, but Terry was just not keeping up with them well enough for me to do so.
I did get some great landscape shots as we were driving along. I really love taking good pictures. This one of Emily is one of my favorites.
Once in the zoo we started exploring!! The bird house STUNK!! Pew wee!! It really was horrid. But we saw eagles, penguins, pelicans and even a large Dodo sculpture. Emily even tried to get the Dodo to eat her hand!!
I really LOVED the turtles!! THEY WERE HUGE!!!
I do believe that the giraffes were the entire family's favorite, by far. The Louisville Zoo allows visitors to feed the giraffes. It was fabulous. Emily and Hunter were so tickled. Here's the movie I made of it.
Can't wait to go to Cincinnatti this summer!! Keep watching for videos and pictures from that trip!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment