Well I have to say, I had a great time today during Rush the Hill! The Kappa Tau chapter of Delta Zeta did us old folks proud during recruitment. They conducted themselves with the dignity and class that Delta Zeta is known for. We have 14 "New Babies" and they all seem like great girls.
It's been a VERY long time since I've hung out with the sorority and I realized today just how much I've missed it. Although, I'm not certain how I felt being the oldest Alum in attendance next to Vivian, but it's ALL good.
I also can't wait for Homecoming, so I can meet up with even more of the chapter and alumni.
Since I've got a little girl, I want to make sure that when she rushes there is no question which sorority she'll choose to make her home. I love ALL my DZ sister's, and I want Emily to feel like DZ is her home away from home!
Allie, you're my girl! You're a sweetheart and an honorary member of the Hurst Family! Feel free to stop by for dinner whenever you want a homecooked meal and don't want to fix it yourself.
Leslie, make sure you keep me updated on the Alumni Chapter! I can't wait to be active with the sorority again.
To all the actives, you all make me so proud to call myself a Delta Zeta. Know that you are a class of girls that's above all the rest. No matter what happens maintain that special spark that makes you each precious to Delta Zeta.
To all my fellow alums, I can't wait to reconnect with each of you and get our Alumni Chapter up and running!
To all my sisters in general, I LIVE IN TOWN! So, feel free to give me a call or drop by! I'm not quite ready to be OVER THE HILL just yet!!
Before You Decorate for Fall
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment